Author Topic: Ebay Parts List Updated as of 05-06-2015  (Read 328980 times)

Offline elvis

• No Life
rev-limiter
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2005, 10:14:09 am »
My rev-limiter (69 boss) doesn't have a bulge in middle like the one shown ($1,500.00)????"NOS in the world?"  Mine is orig to car 4-69.  Good luck with that one.!

Offline DavePeterson

• No Life
eebay parts list
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2005, 11:19:36 pm »
|'ve noticed the seller of the "NOS" rev limiter with the unusual bulge often has "NOS" parts but no boxes. My ORIGINAL '69 rev limiter does not have that bulge either...

Offline icecreamman

• Needs A Job
eebay parts list
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2005, 10:12:08 pm »
Good Job Noboss......this thread has a whopping 13,500 views.

Not bad for a thread that some didnt think should be here.

I guess the majority has spoken.....

Offline DavePeterson

• No Life
eebay parts list
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2005, 08:47:52 pm »
The NOS '69 exhaust system is not quite "NOS" (what is these days???).  It was made by an original supplier to Ford, but did not come from Ford.  Can't tell if the muffler has the correct part #...

Offline noboss

• True BOSS 302 Exhange Enthusiast
eebay parts list
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2005, 09:47:36 pm »
Yes his add is kind of scetchy in the wording , but I thought I would add it to the list.

Offline Shissler95

eebay parts list
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2005, 03:30:05 am »
Thanks for doing this, it really helps me out a lot!
img]http://members.aol.com/Shissler95/sig2.bmp[/img]

Offline 1970boss3021950

• I am les.
  • Needs A Job
the squirter bottle:
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2005, 10:10:42 am »
was for sale by long island mustang,i've written about them before,they sold me a junk repo set of louvers,when i wanted a refund they said sell them on e-bay which i refused to do,so they said send us the louvers and will send you a refund(sounds cool)so i sent the louvers back,no refund, check your records we sent it right away,you'd think i'd remember that,now no refund and no louvers,so now they have my money and the louvers now i see there square dealer seal,ya right.if thats the case anyone can get a square deal seal,there crooks as shown by the water bottle switch which i see sale is terminated.i'm disabled and don't have the computer skills to go after these crooks or i would,i did contact square dealers,but if they let him have a seal i won't hold my breath.ya i know i preach all the time about using caution,but this small level of trading in decite is unbeliveable-there's and old saying-don't piss down my back and tell me its raining,but the good ones piss down your back and you think its raining.  les  lesthayer@charter.net  608-849-7932  wisconSIN.

Offline Duane

timing pointer correct?
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2005, 08:52:17 pm »
is the timing pointer correct? I see some with the rib and some without

Duane
70 Boss 302 Eliminator
71 Maverick grabber Boss 302

Offline noboss

eebay parts list
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2005, 11:38:44 pm »
Thats why I put the ? mark next to it , maybe someone for sure knows and will let us know.

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
    • http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/bosslover/Boss%20junior/?action=view&current=SANY0393.jpg
eebay parts list
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2005, 05:36:44 pm »
Any comments on these 2 rev limiters showing on ebay?

Offline TXPD

• No Life
eebay parts list
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2005, 06:37:19 am »
just one comes to mind for me. i am so happy that i can justify that my car shouldn't have one of those things.  the idea of having to spend THAT much money for THAT thing, just curdles my blood.

i would hope that anybody that is NOT concours competiting with their cars are passing on them altogether.  that might help keep the price down for the concours/thoroughbred guys that actually need them.

otherwise i think they are a complete waste of time and money.  

if i am wrong, i am open minded.  why would anyone short of a concours competitor want/need one of those contraptions?
particularly to mount a non-functional one?
2007 ARRC by GRM Enduro ITO Co-Champion
1969 Mustang Boss 302 by Holman & Moody-Stroppe sold
1999 SVT Cobra by Roush sold
1995 SVT Cobra R by Steeda sold

Offline iBoss302

eebay parts list
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2005, 03:57:56 pm »
The non-ram air cleaner that you list as not having a snorkle that looks correct is, in fact, incorrect.  I emailed the seller and he replied that it is a 390 snorkle that was flipped.  IMO, he should put that in his description.

Thanks for the great thread.
|\_o___ ___ ___o_/|
|___|.........|___|

Offline harrymiller

• Cool Newbie
    • http://0t02g105450
re ebay parts list
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2005, 07:15:13 am »
the seat belts that he is calling deluxe for 70 b2. are they correct?  thanks harry
t02g105450

Offline 0F02G109403

• Needs A Job
eebay parts list
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2005, 07:05:03 am »
Good Job Noboss......this thread has a whopping 13,500 views.

Not bad for a thread that some didnt think should be here.

I guess the majority has spoken.....

I'm sure the sellers love the added attention. I'm also sure buyers who know how to search for their own parts don't. I bet if NOBOSS had a car and was looking for his own parts he wouldn't be posting them. That's the point I was making.

Example Seller tells me he's still getting emails from guys trying to get him to take more money than the deal we made. I wonder where their seeing the auction if it's no longer listed on ebay? I'm glad he's a man of his word.

I might add, Seller is VERY Happy with the deal we made. As a matter a fact it was his number I agreed to pay. He's just amazed he's still getting emails from unscrupulous people who would try and get him to go back on his word.

Mark/San Diego

Offline noboss

Boll-Weevil
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2005, 10:17:18 pm »
Hey mark you owe me a Boll-Weevil Burger for listing the shocks that you found LOL. When I post these items for sale that are on eebay for you guys to check out I did think of maybe the prices will go up when more people see them but then again other people are looking at these items also that do not check out the registry , I believe the items/parts will go up if they are rare and these postings have very little to do with the price going up. I have bid on several items that I list and I bid what I will pay. I think there are no more good deals out there on eebay and if you want to play you will have to pay. I do not get anything for listing these parts , it take up to 45 minutes every night to do this (Sunday night has the most listings) , many members have emailed me with their thanks and that is not even necessary , you guys help me and I will always try to help you guys.