Author Topic: Ebay Parts List Updated as of 05-06-2015  (Read 328979 times)

Offline 0F02G109403

• Needs A Job
eebay parts list
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2005, 04:20:11 am »
Holy Crap NOBOSS, read my previous post. You just don't get it do you!?! Amazing...If you think I got those shocks with your "help" your crazy. What IOU is a swift kick in the ass.

Mark

Mark/San Diego

Offline icecreamman

• Needs A Job
eebay parts list
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2005, 12:11:20 am »
Well it looks like 7 people who bought parts and who have cars have thanked noboss for his work in helping them find parts.

Noboss {Earl} you now have a boss .I seen you buying parts off ebay?

Its a good service and people will find the parts they are looking for regardless of this post.

I have bought parts from his list.

maybe Earl you should go on strike and ask for a increase in pay.lol

Offline 0F02G109403

• Needs A Job
eebay parts list
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2005, 04:19:22 am »
For the most part this is a helpful "service", if you can't look for yourself, or if your just too lazy. It's the rare case that it can potentially cause a problem for someone like it did me. No hard feelings, all's well that ends well.
Just trying to show that there are two sides to this coin like anything else. Peace/Out

Mark

Mark/San Diego

Offline bleacherbum003

eebay parts list
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2005, 07:49:15 am »
I think this post is awesome because you get to look back at auctions that have already ended and you can compare prices or even buy it if the item didnt sell.  I dont think there is a special way of finding ended autions through ebay.  I do the samething with the cars for sale section.  I try to beat ice and noboss to the punch, and post the the cars for sale up so that someone could find their dream car or use as price comparison.  I even post cars up that I am really interested in because I could get some good feedback on it and once all those tire kicker go through I could come through at the end and buy the car at a lesser price.

Offline Stonewall

• PT Group
  • Needs A Job
eebay parts list
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2005, 10:02:26 pm »
Holy Crap NOBOSS, read my previous post. You just don't get it do you!?! Amazing...If you think I got those shocks with your "help" your crazy. What IOU is a swift kick in the ass.

Mark

I'm kinda surprised at this.  Seems out of character for you, Mark.  Is this tongue-in-cheek?

You got your shocks - your deal was unaffected.  I guess I'm in the same "You just don't get it do you!?!" boat as noboss.

noboss, I think you're performing a great service!

1, sold.                     2, sold.                    3, totalled 10/17/08.   4, owned for 1 week.  5, current & loving it!

Offline frank

eebay parts list
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2005, 05:09:16 am »
Thanks No boss for saving me a lot of time and helping me to complete my boss. Being new to ebay i have not a lot of knowledge to scour boss information your listing made it possible for me to purchase over 70 items with ease and confidence.Every night you can be sure i will flick to your listing before anything else. critisism you gotta be joking   regards Frank

Offline rexfields302

• No Life
Missed It
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2005, 12:11:38 pm »
What did that Boss 302 Ford dealership banner sell for?
                TIA

Offline noboss

• True BOSS 302 Exhange Enthusiast
eebay parts list
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2005, 01:14:17 pm »

Offline DavePeterson

• No Life
eebay parts list
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2006, 06:41:09 pm »
The '69 BOSS 302 Tach harness recently listed is actually out of a '69 390 Mach 1.  It WILL work but the BOSS part is different...

Offline RadBOSS

• A/S Solo I RIR Turn 6, 1973-4
eebay parts list
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2006, 11:09:39 pm »
Really appreciate this list.  I check it daily for some stuff i am looking for.  Hope you continue to keep this going.

Paul

1929 Model A Roadster
1969 BOSS - original owner
1987 Merkur Xr4Ti (with Sierra Cosworth body kit)
2005 Jeep LJ
2012 GMC Yukon XL
2016 Shelby GT350R

"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. " - Will Rogers

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right." - Henry Ford

"Anything worth doing, is worth doing right." - Unknown

Offline mustang-boss-302

eebay parts list
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2006, 09:17:04 am »
Quote..RadBoss..Really appreciate this list. I check it daily for some stuff!
well said, this is one of the best threads on the site!
being across the Pond, our ebay list very few if none Boss parts, and if you were to go international, it would take hours to go through all the model car and boss keyrings etc to find anything of interest!
I just have to log on to this site and within moments wow!! boss parts with ease.
KEEP it up, I would greatly miss this fantastic thread.
its also great to see feedback on certain items as to there true boss originalaty, exuse my gramer.
I have bought a couple of items because of this thread, my missus, cringes when she sees me logged on and looking at the ebay list,she knows if I spend money its down to the boss registry site.and as said erlier, nice to see what parts went for, am thinking of making a list of averages to keep on top of prices. the main one that springs to mind is the donald farr book, they keep going up I have a minter bought from new.

Offline MCF

thanks
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2006, 08:52:23 am »
thanks 4 listing all the parts its a big help

Offline OTO2G160770

• http://www.rimworld.com/mustang
eebay parts list
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2006, 07:52:12 pm »
noboss, you're doing a great job keeping up this ongoing list!!! It's been a lot of help.

Thanks!
Bob

Offline Grabber

• No Life
air cleaner lid
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2006, 08:43:26 pm »
Check out the shipping cost on the air cleaner lid. $70 for shipping.  Hope the high bidder reads it carefully.  What a rip off artist.

Offline noboss

eebay parts list
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2006, 06:20:52 am »
Hopefully it is a misprint but that for catching that.