Author Topic: Michigan Caravan - Awesome Journey!  (Read 4165 times)

Offline wild_cars

• Cool Newbie
Michigan Caravan - Awesome Journey!
« on: June 06, 2005, 05:12:43 pm »
Words cannot express the fun and excitement that my family and I had traveling with all of you to the Boss cars reunited nationals historic event.

I need to thank Erich for his help in leading the group (unplanned detour)to Milan to miss the road constuction on 75S.  

I need to thank Robin for coordinating the coney dog lunch layover at Mathews Ford in Oregon, Ohio. I (we) really appreciated the free lunch and drinks.

I also need to thank everyone who participated in our caravan:
Kevin & Mitch P.
Brian & Cheryl C.
Randy B.
Jeff F.
Mark Y.
Ed K.
Dale K.
Daryl & Dennis D.
Steve B.
Mike Wa.
Steve F.
Erich B.
Mark C.
Robin B.
Mike & Tammy, Ashley & Preston W.

Brian & Cheryl - Congratulations on your 2nd place award!!!

Congratulations to each of you - your all winners in my book!

Regards,

Mike Willis - Michigan Caravan Coordinator

Offline Diner

• http://www.boss302.com/events.htm
Michigan Caravan - Awesome Journey!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 05:16:46 pm »
mike, Thanks again for helping to organize one of the two northern caravans..

Gregg
DINER

Offline wild_cars

• Cool Newbie
Fun on the open road...
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 05:43:39 pm »
Greg,

It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you at the hotel and at Carlisle this weekend.

I really appreciated your phone calls to help me coordinate this caravan over the past several months. It was a great success!

I met many new people and made several new friends along the way.

Here is how I measure success:

Traveling together to the 1st Boss Cars Reunited 2005 event - AWESOME

Seeing the largest Boss gathering in history - Breath Taking (Overwhelming).

To make new friends, like yourself, - PRICELESS!!!!

Offline Bozz302

Mike
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 01:06:59 pm »
Just wanted to say thanks for the extra effort.  The caravan made the experience that much more memorable:)
Anytime any of you (all the caravaners) are planning on being in the area, let me know and I'll see what might be going on.
Best wishes to all,
Robin
70 Metallic Blue Boss 302
96 Red Cobra Convertible (Sold)
70 Lime Green B2 (Sold)
12 Comp Orange B2

Offline bardbar

Thanks for everthing
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 10:31:27 pm »
It was really great getting to meet everyone in the caravan.You made us feel right at home. Dad and I had a wonderful time even if I couldn't get anyone talked into buying the Boss 5.4 pickup.That dealer had some really cool trucks,something that you don't see everday.If anyone ever gets down to North West Iowa please look us up we would enjoy meeting up again. Daryl & Dennis

Offline 69BossElim

Boss truck
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2005, 09:19:13 am »
It was really great getting to meet everyone in the caravan.You made us feel right at home. Dad and I had a wonderful time even if I couldn't get anyone talked into buying the Boss 5.4 pickup.That dealer had some really cool trucks,something that you don't see everday.If anyone ever gets down to North West Iowa please look us up we would enjoy meeting up again. Daryl & Dennis

I ran into him at a car show in Holland last weekend. He didn't buy the yellow Boss truck. Said it would have to be used for to many other things besides hauling the yellow Boss mustang.

Brian

Offline bardbar

It would have been cool
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2005, 09:50:13 pm »
I would have looked totally "boss" with his matching yellow B2 in tow though. We really tried to get him to get it though. I can't remember his name, but he was a super nice guy. The only thing that sucks about the whole trip is that we live so far from all of the great people that we met on the caravan and we won't see each other until the next reunion. Thanks again for everything.