Author Topic: Michigan Caravan Update!! (New Thread)  (Read 7863 times)

Offline Doyle

Ann Arbor Mtg place (possibly)
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 07:20:17 pm »
If you need a place to meet in Ann Arbor there is a
Ford dealership right off 94 (Varsity Ford).
My brother works there and might be able to provide you
with a meeting place.
Let me know and I will call him.

Offline wild_cars

• Cool Newbie
Update
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2005, 12:11:33 pm »
Michigan Caravan Update!! (New Thread)

Hello All,

Here is the schedule/locations. Our first meeting point will at the intersection of 94 and Sprinkle Road in Kalamazoo, Michigan on June 2nd at 6:30/7:00am. We will meet at the Perkins restaurant parking lot.

We will depart from there and stop in Marshall, Michigan (exit 104/11 mile road)(7:30am).

We will continue on to Ann Arbor to the 2nd exit south (exit 13) to 275S at Sibley Road (8:30am/9:00am).

We will proceed from there back to 94W to 23S due to poor road conditions on I280.
We will travel on 23S to (Mathews Ford) 2811 Navarre Ave, Oregon, OH.  We will have a lunch layover prior to departing for Carlise.

We will then travel to Pennsylvania via (76E) to Carlise (1000 Bryn Mawr Road) /Mechanicsburg, PA (6325 Carlisle Pike).

We have 11 cars and 16 people as of today.

Please make sure you e-mail me (willism@ameritech.net) or call me to verify your participation (Most of you have my home, work and cell number). It will be easier for me if you would e-mail me your phone number (preferably your cell number) so I can talk with each of you to discuss the details.

Regards,

Michigan Caravan Coordinator

Offline wild_cars

• Cool Newbie
Updated Info. Needed
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2005, 01:01:25 pm »
Hello all,

I am just about complete with the Michigan Caravan article that will be part of our new book.

Send me any information or pictures that you have.  I need to get this completed soon.

I hope you are having a great summer!

Mike

Offline wild_cars

• Cool Newbie
Sending Tomorrow
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2005, 04:54:46 pm »
Last call.....I will send the article in tomorrow afternoon.