Author Topic: BOSS Nationals and Compendium Update  (Read 2803 times)

Offline DrBoss302

BOSS Nationals and Compendium Update
« on: June 12, 2005, 12:32:23 pm »
First of all, thank you for your patience. First chance to sort out all the info.  

Barb and I want to express our sincere gratitude to Randy, Greg, and Carlisle etal for the energy spent pulling this monsterous project off.

I'll update some Compendium preview "goodies" in the near future. Suffice to say that potentially all BOSS vehicles were photographed despite the wash-out on Friday.

Many of the vehicles photographed have no information as can be seen here on this updated link:

Link 1:  Click Here

No use publishing cars without information, for it would be a blank page with an unidentified vehicle. Therefore, if your BOSS vehicle was on display in the main area at Carlisle, and you desire to have it published, make sure we have the requested information next to your name by clicking the aforemention link.

I have to put a time limit on receiving this information since first requested last April. Please send the requested information along with your original list number from Randy's list found within Link 2 to me no later than June 30, 2005.

Link 2:Click Here

Send info to:

el59camino@hotmail.com  That's "L" as in el camino

Please don't procrastinate and miss being published within the book. Do it now!!!
________________Circa 1973___________________________________Circa 2008____________________________________Circa 2012_______________
____

Offline DrBoss302

boss nationals compendium update
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 05:55:45 am »
The Compendium list has been updated. Please review that I have all your information and no RED blocks appear next to your name:

Click Here

If any red blocks appear next to your name, then please send the information prior to June 30, 2005 to:

el59camino@hotmail.com

"Preview" of the images of the book to follow soon. Thank you for your patience.
________________Circa 1973___________________________________Circa 2008____________________________________Circa 2012_______________
____

Offline FIJI_99

• Needs A Job
boss nationals compendium update
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 07:34:24 pm »
DrBoss302,

I am sending you Jeff Mays' information and pictures of his car, since it didn't make it to Carlisle.  I was supposed to do this for him when I sent mine in and apparently I didn't, you will have it tonight, please check your e-mail.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Please register your car:  http://www.boss302.com/boss9reg.htm

KK 1710, family owned when I was a kid...reunited 5/7/2015