Author Topic: Boss Nationals T-Shirts for sale.................  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Terry

Boss Nationals T-Shirts for sale.................
« on: July 16, 2005, 09:23:33 pm »
Well guys, my misfortune will be someone elses gain. When I arrived in Carlisle to check in, I was given the 2 t-shirts that I had ordered except they were LARGE. I had ordered X-LARGE. I have taken this matter up with Randy and others and realize that I am out of luck. I understand that these shirts were a "one-run" deal so I can't get any X-Large. I really like the shirts but if I can't wear them, then I would sell them to someone who would enjoy them. They are still in the plastic bag that they came in, never been worn. If anyone is interested, I just want my cost back plus shipping to the buyer. You can e-mail me at UPSREDLINE@AOL.COM or call me at 423-956-0805. Does anyone have an XL shirt that they can spare?

TERRY

Offline CLAYTON

• Needs A Job
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 09:42:16 pm »
Hold one for me Terry. I'll call you later.
Clayton

1970 Mach 1 428scj 4 spd. / med. blue 70 Boss 302 SOLD / Sterling grey 2011 GT500

Offline 70CodeG

Terry
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2005, 05:10:03 am »
Give me a call.....I just can't let a fellow B2 guy down.

I've got an XL I can trade for a Large.

Jeff  (973)786-7465

Online Mike G.

• Needs A Job
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2005, 06:28:12 pm »
If you have one large left I would like to purchase it .You can email me at giordanome@aol . Thanks Mike G.

Offline Terry

T-Shirts are gone!!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2005, 08:20:43 pm »
Ok guys, the T-shirts are gone. Clayton and 70CodeG are the lucky members. Man, I wish I had a couple hundred of these t-shirts to sell! Thanks to everyone who responded and called. I even came out with one X-large for myself! Once again proving that this is the best site on the web.................Thanks again,   Terry