Author Topic: 670 plus cars....  (Read 1683 times)

Offline BOSSJIM

• PT Group
  • Needs A Job
670 plus cars....
« on: May 26, 2003, 07:10:09 pm »
and only ONE BOSS 302...mine!

Everett Washington had a massive car show today with trophies for many categories. Even Elvis And Marilyn monroe showed up today!!

My BOSS 302 was the only one there out of all those cars!!

boy did i get the attention!, BUT no cigar!  oh well...most of the winners were older custom rods...nice cars fer sure...Great day for a car show. Many nice people there.

Offline myhotstude

• Cool Newbie
!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2003, 12:52:06 pm »
I saw yer rig there in Everett yesterday.......it was quite nice......one of these years I'll have to get mine back out.
It has circled the lake up at Lake Goodwin once or twice a year since 1993, but I haven't even tabbed it since.  Just can't seem to get motivated.  Yours looks great though-good job!

Offline BOSSJIM

• PT Group
  • Needs A Job
Hey Stude!!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 05:23:51 pm »
tell us about your BOSS!!  inquiring minds want to know!!  what color and options and condition?

geezz...we need your car to hook up with the rest of us rebel BOSS owners here in the Northwest!

i talked to a mustangs nw guy about getting our cars organized to go to the SOVREN show at Kent this year to meet Parnelli Jones..WE need as many BOSS 302 cars as we can get to rumble in together to the track...what an honor it would be!

anyway...back to details on your car...?....thanks..