Author Topic: Original 69 Boss 429 Window sticker 159784  (Read 1368 times)

Offline johnjudyj

Original 69 Boss 429 Window sticker 159784
« on: June 03, 2008, 12:11:15 am »
Have an original 69 Boss 429 window sticker. What is something like this worth? I am trying to find the owner of the car as they would most likely love to have this. I am selling the original window sticker for the 2nd owner that owned the car in 1970 on. Vin # 9F02Z159784 Maroon Boss 429 has power steering am radio etc etc.

Offline FIJI_99

• No Life
Re: Original 69 Boss 429 Window sticker 159784
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 03:28:16 pm »
I do not have that car listed in the Boss 429 Data Base, yet.  I have some very close VINs but nothing that matches yet!  I am not sure that it has any significant value except to the owner of that car, although it is a nice piece of documentation I'm sure.  Do you have a way of scanning a copy of it?  I would love to put it with the data base information and if the car ever surfaces, I would reunite it with the owner.  If no one comes forward with the car, I would be interested in puchasing this and putting it with the data base information.  Please let me know, I can be reached at 317-696-5156.
Thanks,
Jeremy
Please register your car:  http://www.boss302.com/boss9reg.htm

'69 Raven Black Boss 429

Offline johnjudyj

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 04:45:03 pm »
WOW nice car and same color and engine as the window sticker we have. My friend has hung onto this for all these years. HE said his twin brother actually found it up inside the fender of the car. He would really like to find the owner to it as we all agree it is only important and nice piece of the cars original history for the exact car to have it. If know one comes forward I will pass your interest on to the friend who kept it all these years. Thanks so much Judy

Offline FIJI_99

• No Life
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 10:23:07 pm »
Judy,
Thanks for the compliment on my car and I agree the document would really only have value for that car.  I am not sure if you have seen what we are doing with the Boss 429 Data Base, but myself and another member here Joe Spinelli (pinboss9) are working on gathering information on these cars.  We are going to publish with the next Boss 302 Registry in (hopefully) 2009.  Anyway, I would only want the document so that if the car ever got added to the Data Base I would get it to the owner, that is the only reason I would want it would be to hopefully reunite it with the car it belongs too.  This is not a profit thing or anything like that, Joe and I are simply enthusiasts that are working to get a central location of information on Boss 429s that we can share, while still protecting the privacy of owners, with other enthusiasts.  Certainly let me know if you do not find the car that this document belongs too and if I run across the car in the meantime without the document I will get them in touch with you.
Thanks,
Jeremy
Please register your car:  http://www.boss302.com/boss9reg.htm

'69 Raven Black Boss 429