Author Topic: Boss Nationals 'Down Under'  (Read 12920 times)

Offline GN204

• No Life
    • BossKraft
Boss Nationals 'Down Under'
« on: July 08, 2009, 02:19:45 am »
Hi all,

My wife (Bernice) and I are organising an Aussie version of your successful event, the Boss Nationals. Exacting details are yet to be established, but its likely being held at beautiful 'Port Macquarie' in New South Wales (about half way between Sydney and the Gold Coast) and is right on the ocean, a gorgeous place. We welcome anyone and everyone from around the world to come along. Keep an eye on my website www.bosskraft.com for details as they arise and I'd love to engage in chat here on the forum about it. Failing that, feel free to email me with any questions, advice or ideas that you may wish to submit, sean@bosskraft.com

We've got a bucket load of Boss Mustangs here in Australia, so we are hoping for a great event.

Randy and Jeff who organise and run this great site have been very supportive of the idea and I thank them for taking the time to add a topic section to the event. We've tried to get it on here for all to see as soon as possible, to ensure that you all have enough time to plan ahead and organise yourselves, should you wish to come. Flights from the USA to Australia are going for squat these days with the financial drama's of the world, so please consider coming along as we'd love to have you here for it. I'll be sure to get exact date's out as soon as possible. Don't forget too, that your dollar is worth more than our's so its cheap(er) for you guys.

**EDIT 14th August, 2009** OK, we have made definite plans for the date and location. Meet and greet on the evening of the 15th October, 2010, concours on 16th and show and shine on Sunday 17th October, 2010. Its definitely going to be held in Port Macquarie, New South Wales, though the exact location is still in question as the Council (the City) are being a pain in the a$$. The location they want us to use is great, but we have a better one in mind and are fighting for it. Either way, it will be an awesome event and we have some big names showing interest in coming along from the USA and also have Boss owners from New Zealand showing interest. We're hoping to have ALL the info and registration forms on my website www.bosskraft.com in the next few weeks, at the latest. The artwork is pretty much done, with special thanks to some members on this site for sending requested pictures of their Boss Mustangs for the artwork. I'll continue to update this thread with **EDIT**'s and corresponding dates to prevent confusion amongst the troops!

**EDIT 17th September, 2009** We have everything checked out, the accommodation is booked and very nice, right on the water, secure parking downstairs right under the hotel. There is a bunch to do in Port Macquarie from the Boss Nationals, to swimming in our gorgeous blue water and playing in the white sands, through to whale watching which is at its prime right when this event is on. The whales are heading south again for the warmer waters in the summer and its an amazing thing to either watch from the land at them swimming around, or jump a boat and head out for a real close up of them. There is more information uploaded to www.bosskraft.com now, so check it out and the accommodation is ready to be booked. be sure to mention the Boss Nationals and contact us if you'd like any tourist info on the area, things to do etc. Its looking like we are going to organise another MCA National style show on the following weekend, specifically to ensure that our American Friends ( who generally seem to have only two weeks vacation) can attend both and enjoy. The MCA National show is likely being held in Darling Harbour, right in the middle of Sydney, on the water. Another gorgeous place with much to do for the whole family. Hope to see you there with, or without a car!

Let the forum fun continue..!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 06:17:35 pm by GN204 »
Sean McDonagh
Mustang Restoration by Bosskraft & Bosskraft LLC

www.bosskraft.com

https://m.facebook.com/bosskraftrestos/

Offline 9F02G196848

• Global Moderator
  • Needs A Job
    • http://www.boss302.com
Re: Boss Nationals 'Down Under'
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 04:59:42 am »
Sean,

I'm sure you'll have a good turn out. We'll need LOTS of pictures afterwards. I do hope I can make it.

Randy

Offline HENRYTHEJACKETGUY

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 03:39:44 pm »
Hi all,

My wife (Bernice) and I are organising an Aussie version of your successful event, the Boss Nationals. Exacting details are yet to be established, but its likely being held at beautiful 'Port Macquarie' in New South Wales (about half way between Sydney and the Gold Coast) and is right on the ocean, a gorgeous place. We welcome anyone and everyone from around the world to come along. Keep an eye on my website www.bosskraft.com for details as they arise and I'd love to engage in chat here on the forum about it. Failing that, feel free to email me with any questions, advice or ideas that you may wish to submit, sean@bosskraft.com

We've got a bucket load of Boss Mustangs here in Australia, so we are hoping for a great event.
and Jeff who organise and run this great site hav e been very supportive of the idea and I thank them for taking the time to add a topic section to the event. We've tried to get it on here for all to see as soon as possible, to ensure that you all have enough time to plan ahead and organise yourselves, should you wish to come. Flights from the USA to Australia are going for squat these days with the financial drama's of the world, so please consider coming along as we'd love to have you here for it. I'll be sure to get exact date's out as soon as possible. Don't forget too, that your dollar is worth more than our's so its cheap(er) for you guys.

Let the forum fun begin!
SEAN...DID YOU SEE MY MESSAGE TO YOU...HENRY

SEAN

Offline 0F02G109403

• Needs A Job
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 06:07:55 pm »
Best of Luck with your Event.

I would really like to kill two birds with one stone and finally make it down there. Knowing an aproximate date/year would be wonderful as soon as you have an idea.

Mark/San Diego

Offline GN204

• No Life
    • BossKraft
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 06:12:50 pm »
Henry, no, I don't recall seeing any message from you? Where did you send it?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 01:40:39 am by GN204 »
Sean McDonagh

www.bosskraft.com

Offline russellsam

• No Life
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 01:29:38 am »
Sean
Count me in.
Lets also get th CJ guy involved aswell.
Please advise if you need help.
regards Russell
To many cars
But i love it and why not

Offline GN204

• No Life
    • BossKraft
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 01:41:08 am »
Thanks Russell, will do. Which CJ guy are you referring to?
Sean McDonagh

www.bosskraft.com

Offline Agustaboy

• Feelin' so fine in my 69'
    • TEI
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 04:59:32 pm »
Sean, Check your site. It's down.  :(

Offline GN204

• No Life
    • BossKraft
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 06:26:07 pm »
G'day mate, yes the site is down for updates and checks, as part of that drama that Microsoft have admitted. Should be back shortly. Thanks for letting me know just the same.
Sean McDonagh

www.bosskraft.com

Offline GN204

• No Life
    • BossKraft
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 03:21:54 am »
My site is back up and running. Sorry for the delay.
Sean McDonagh

www.bosskraft.com

Offline russellsam

• No Life
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 08:48:38 pm »
Thanks Russell, will do. Which CJ guy are you referring to?

That should have been CJ guys.
Typing to fast has its down side.
regards Russell
To many cars
But i love it and why not

Offline GN204

• No Life
    • BossKraft
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 04:15:40 am »
We're probably going to keep this to just Boss cars at the moment as the venue that we are working on will likely only fit the Boss Mustangs that we expect. Perhaps if this is a successful event, we'll consider incorporating CJ's into it in the future.
Sean McDonagh

www.bosskraft.com

Offline Richard347

• No Life
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 08:15:37 am »
I'm sure my old Boss 302 will be there. Sold it to a bloke down under.  this may be one on the only cars ar both Carlisle and Australia (inter)nationals

Offline GN204

• No Life
    • BossKraft
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 06:43:39 pm »
Do you remember where he was from, or his name? I'll have to put the hard word on him and MAKE SURE he comes along..! Its compulsory if you own a Boss!  ;D
Sean McDonagh

www.bosskraft.com

Offline rattusrex

• PT Group
  • No Life
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2009, 01:35:04 am »
Sean, How many starters have you got, thus far? There must be at least 10-15 cars in the NSW branch of MOCA alone. I guess I'd better attend if it's "compulsory".
Eddie

'70 Yellow Boss 302
'59 Ford F100 460 Pro Street