Author Topic: Boss Reunion Hotel Information - Reunion dates are Aug. 4 - 7, 2011  (Read 6948 times)

Offline admin

• Administrator
Hotel information for the BOSS Reunion 2011.

HOST Hotel:  The Henry
Address:  300 Town Center Drive, Fairlane Plaza, Dearborn, MI 48126
Group Name:  Boss 302 Registry
Reservation by phone: 888-709-8081
Group Rate is $89.00

Here is the link to make your reservations. Note this link will automatically enter the check-in date as Aug. 4 and check-out date as Aug. 8. Adjust these dates to meet your needs if necessary.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/dtwak?groupCode=bsrbsra&app=resvlink&fromDate=8/4/11&toDate=8/8/11
The Henry, Autograph Collection

Also note we are still in the planning phase (it's looking good!) for events during the day for Aug. 4 and Aug 5. You might want to arrive on Aug. 3 to attend the Aug. 4 event.

Here is the instructions for Wednesday bookings.  Because Wednesday is a high traffic day for corporate – we need to get each WEDNESDAY reservation approved on a single reservation basis.  So while it is going to be a little inconvenient our group will need to call Laura at 313-253-4313 -  Laura will approve the Wednesday reservations.  The Group rate will be honored ($89)   This offer will be available on an as available basis so anyone wanting to book on Wed. should do so ASAP.   Lisa also extended our block to include Monday – in case some participants want to stay in town to do some additional site seeing.

On LINE BOOKING for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday should be able to handle all bookings.  

Call the above number for WEDNESDAY only.

One person said they could not get the group rate on Thursday and that should not be the case.  Anyone that has a specific concern can email Lisa with their confirmation number and she will make sure the group rate is applied. lisa@eventsandproductions.com
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:35:44 am by admin »

Offline Dean#4AI

• Cool Newbie
Re: Boss Reunion Hotel Information - Reunion dates are Aug. 4 - 7, 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 04:17:57 pm »
I tried the link but it kept giving me the "Group Rate Not Available For Requested Dates" error.

Thanks for putting this together.
2012 Boss LS - Black/Red #39

Offline boss0048

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 05:50:43 pm »
Please update us as soon as you know what is going on the 4th.  Not sure if we can get that day off as well but will certainly try.

Thanks,
Lorna
Cheers,
Lorna & Tim Orick

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 08:58:29 am »
I tried the link but it kept giving me the "Group Rate Not Available For Requested Dates" error.

We are working with The Henry on the dates. Stay tuned.

Offline Dean#4AI

• Cool Newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 10:14:43 am »

We are working with The Henry on the dates. Stay tuned.

Thank you!  8)
2012 Boss LS - Black/Red #39

Offline Skreamr

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 10:49:20 am »
My recomendation is book the room/nights, all of them, they wont bill you until the day of - with a 6am cancelation policy. Call the local number for reservations, I got all 3 nights at the group rate. -Jim

Offline admin

• Administrator
Here is the instructions for Wednesday bookings.  Because Wednesday is a high traffic day for corporate – we need to get each WEDNESDAY reservation approved on a single reservation basis.  So while it is going to be a little inconvenient our group will need to call Laura at 313-253-4313 -  Laura will approve the Wednesday reservations.  The Group rate will be honored ($89)   This offer will be available on an as available basis so anyone wanting to book on Wed. should do so ASAP.   Lisa also extended our block to include Monday – in case some participants want to stay in town to do some additional site seeing.

On LINE BOOKING for Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday should be able to handle all bookings.  

Call the above number for WEDNESDAY only.

One person said they could not get the group rate on Thursday and that should not be the case.  Anyone that has a specific concern can email Lisa with their confirmation number and she will make sure the group rate is applied. lisa@eventsandproductions.com

Offline 69Boss9

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 06:03:03 pm »
Terrific, tried it just a bit ago and got the extra nite at the group rate  THANKS ALOT!   

Offline daveb9

Does anyone know what the parking is like at the Henry? I am sure there will be a lot of tow rigs and I am wondering if they have a big lot at the hotel.

Dave

Offline 69BossElim

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2011, 06:03:51 am »
Woundering the samething, so I did a google image of the place. Parking looks about normal for a hotel that size. A big plus is a mall right across the road with a huge parking lot where you could park your tow rig. I don't think parking there would be a issue, but maybe Randy or Lisa can varify? Then again maybe we should just use it without asking. Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission.

Offline imagcoll

• Cool Newbie
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2011, 06:51:25 pm »
the link says there are no rooms available....?

Anyone else get this?  If so, where will you be staying?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 04:43:28 pm by admin »

Offline imagcoll

• Cool Newbie
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 11:06:13 pm »
Fairly pricy, but I found rooms available at Residence Inn Livonia- a 2 bedroom suites are $319/night

Offline admin

• Administrator