Author Topic: Event plans *NEW* Please read  (Read 14976 times)

Offline bossmustang

Re: Event plans *NEW* Please read
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 07:28:20 pm »
The AAI Tour, Track and Roush event are Boss only.

Bill in Rochester Hills, Michigan

1970 Medium Blue Metallic Boss 302
2013 Race Red Boss 302
2017 Ford Fusion
2018 Ford Edge

Offline CK

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 09:31:26 pm »
MOSCEM has opened signup for AAI tour.  See "Schedule for BOSS Reunion" heading.  Follow link in text for sign up.  I just finished mine, simple!!  (Thanks).

Special note:  MOSCEM lists the AAI tour as being open to ALL MOSCEM members, Boss Reunion & Bullitt partipants.  With only 150 people allowed on the tour, Boss 302 Reunion participants will need to get their slots ASAP.

As I questioned earlier.  I wonder if the Test Track session and the Roush tour will be a Boss Reunion exclusive or will also be open to all?

No offense to the MOSCEM members or the Bullitt participants (looking forward to seeing all of you also), but I was hoping the Boss Reunion participants would be doing events as a group.  Especially the Track Session and the Roush tour, should be GREAT to get pictures of all the Boss' together at these locations.

Thanks to the MOSCEM folks for helping to arrange all this.

Craig Kroldart
1970 Boss 302
ckroldar@rochester.rr.com
1970 Grabber Green Boss 302 - original owner

Offline Mocsem

• Cool Newbie
    • Mustang Owners Club of Southeastern Michigan
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2011, 07:27:01 am »
Yes the boss reunion will have many exclusive events this weekend.....if we run out of signups before every attendee of the boss reunion registers, I will work on getting them to attend as we want this to be an amazing experience for all of the boss reunion. So no need to worry, just please register for tour ASAP! We got a Vancouver, wa and a Cali registration for boss reunion today, I think we are currently at 63 for boss reunion so far!

MOSCEM has opened signup for AAI tour.  See "Schedule for BOSS Reunion" heading.  Follow link in text for sign up.  I just finished mine, simple!!  (Thanks).

Special note:  MOSCEM lists the AAI tour as being open to ALL MOSCEM members, Boss Reunion & Bullitt partipants.  With only 150 people allowed on the tour, Boss 302 Reunion participants will need to get their slots ASAP.

As I questioned earlier.  I wonder if the Test Track session and the Roush tour will be a Boss Reunion exclusive or will also be open to all?

No offense to the MOSCEM members or the Bullitt participants (looking forward to seeing all of you also), but I was hoping the Boss Reunion participants would be doing events as a group.  Especially the Track Session and the Roush tour, should be GREAT to get pictures of all the Boss' together at these locations.

Thanks to the MOSCEM folks for helping to arrange all this.

Craig Kroldart
1970 Boss 302
ckroldar@rochester.rr.com

Offline 9F02G196848

• Global Moderator
  • Needs A Job
    • http://www.boss302.com
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 07:30:11 am »
I believe the BOSS owners have priority. But make sure you register your car to come ASAP!

Offline Mocsem

• Cool Newbie
    • Mustang Owners Club of Southeastern Michigan
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2011, 07:43:34 am »
Boss owners will have top priority, and you will be accomodated, just please register! No one will be left out if you are coming in for the reunion!

Offline 9F02G196848

• Global Moderator
  • Needs A Job
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2011, 08:07:43 am »
Mike is correct! You don't have to fight for a spot as long as you register your car and sign up ASAP!

Offline bossmustang

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 08:15:48 am »
Updated:

Here's the direct link on the MOCSEM site to register your Boss for the Reunion Mustang AAI Plant Tour (this will include the on site track event for Boss owners ONLY)  

http://www.mocsem.com/events/event_calendar_v2.php?display=calendar&eventid=474&month=8&year=2011

Please sign up as soon as possible.  This will help us with the planning at the plant.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 01:28:10 pm by bossmustang »
Bill in Rochester Hills, Michigan

2013 Race Red Boss 302
2017 Ford Fusion
2018 Ford Edge

Offline 9F02G222453

• Cool Newbie
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2011, 03:37:03 pm »
Hi, can you give us a breakdown of cars coming so far? 69 or 70, Mustang or Cougar, 302 or 429. Maybe I will bring the Cougar instead of Mustang. Let us know.

Thanks Jim

Offline MichaelSedlak

• No Life
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 12:13:52 pm »
I had just planned to show up as I live 45 miles away but I can now see I need to register early.  How do I do that?  I plan to bring both the race car and street car.

Offline CrazyHorse1847

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2011, 12:46:20 am »
Tried to sign up for the plant tour.  Looks like the tour is already full.   >:(
1967 GTA Fastback 
2010 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
2015 Ingot Silver GT

Offline 1966GTA

• Cool Newbie
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 06:06:09 am »
Good Morning All,

Just wanted to update you on activities for Thursday, I did check into discount pricing for the Henry Museum and Greenfield Village, they only offer 10%.  Because discount tickets must be purchased in advance and the group discount is not very significant we are going to leave purchase of those tickets up to each individual.  After talking to a number of individuals that have visited the Henry Museum and Greenfield Village it sounds like a FANTASTIC experience.  So for those of you who are arriving Wed. and Thursday we recommend you put that on your schedule of things to do.  It is a MUST SEE while in Dearborn. 
Henry Ford Museum - allow minimum of 3 hours to tour.  They are featuring a Civil Ward display
Greenfield Village 81 acres of pure history - allow a minimum of 5 hours to to tour the village
www.fordmuseum.com
Other things to see and do:  Automotive Hall of Fame www.automotivehalloffame.org
Detroit Zoo www.detroitzoo.org

If you have any specific questions just shoot me an email.
Looking forward to seeing you in Dearborn.  I plant to arrive in Dearborn late afternoon on Wed.
Be sure to complete the pdf registration form for the  Roush Collection and Boss dinner get together.  We need everyone to pre register so we have an accurate count of attendees.  Thanks , Lisa 

Offline mikesjoes64

Henry Ford Web Link
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2011, 02:26:51 pm »
Try this web link for info for Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum.

http://www.thehenryford.org

You will not be disappointed if you take in these attractions.
Mike
Mike

69 Boss 302 - 9F02G193712
& 2012 Boss 302  #1034

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 06:35:09 am »
Tried to sign up for the plant tour.  Looks like the tour is already full.   >:(

No guarantee but there still might be a chance. Follow the links: http://www.boss302.com/reunion11.htm.

Offline researchtech

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2011, 01:48:51 pm »
I signed up for the plant tour, is there a confirmation list showing who is registered?  Thanks, Mike

Offline 9F02G196848

• Global Moderator
  • Needs A Job
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2011, 07:32:39 pm »
Lisa has the list. I think we might be able to post soon. If signed up even late there is a good chance you made the list.