Author Topic: Wow, what an event. enjoy  (Read 3410 times)

Offline Skreamr

Wow, what an event. enjoy
« on: August 08, 2011, 05:02:13 pm »
It was a fantastic event, the people I (we) met will be friends for life!  Not enough can be said about Randy and Lisa's efforts, not to mention all the others that were involved. Thank you all so much. enjoy some photo's . -Jim  (SKREAMR)

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm170/skreamn/Boss%20reunion%202011%20-%20Dearborn/

Offline boss 302-227

Re: Wow, what an event. enjoy
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 05:46:10 pm »
Event was unreal fun. I sure enjoyed meeting and hanging with yaw Jim. See or talk to you soon, Mark

Offline Yellowstang

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 06:21:57 pm »
Great Times with old friends and great new friends and lots of them!!
Jim&Anne,Dan( Shelby guy??? got lost on the way to SAAC36), Mark and Cliff, and Big John Callis, Dean&Kim, Mark, Daryl, Dennis, Dawson- (the Iowa crew), Tom& Joann, Marcus and Kurt,Tim,Dennis&Donna and of course Lars ( Swedish Boss owner), Christian and Phil, Harry,Don, and David(VT).
Worth all of the travel time!! Many thanks to everyone!!

Offline Skreamr

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 07:00:22 pm »
Mark, John it was great hangin with you guys too!! Glad you made it home safely.  until next time..... -Jim

Offline FIJI_99

• Needs A Job
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 07:22:27 pm »
Bummer - I no longer make John's list of friends!  I was great seeing you Mr. Brookie, I had a trailer flat on the way home and talked about our trip to Virginia and the fact that that tire made it all the way to the hotel on the cord.  Your car is as beautiful as ever!
Please register your car:  http://www.boss302.com/boss9reg.htm

KK 1710, family owned when I was a kid...reunited 5/7/2015

Offline RCAMP19032

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 07:53:31 pm »
Jeremy,

We need to find you a trailer. Your car looked great and what a great time.

Rick

Offline FIJI_99

• Needs A Job
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 05:43:17 am »
Thanks Rick, I totally agree about the trailer...maybe I'll have you call my wife to let loose of a little more money!  Your cars were beautiful as always, need to get some updated info from you on your Boss 9 for the Data Base.

Jeremy

Offline Yellowstang

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2011, 07:29:40 am »
Jeremy, you're on my friends list. I mentioned OLD friends in the beginning of the thread. I always enjoy seeing you and Rick and few dozen others. I met a lot of new people this trip and remembered their names when I got home. Great times with all Old and New

If it's any consolation I had a blow out on the trailer on the way home also.

Offline Resto

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2011, 08:15:13 am »
Randy and Lisa, Thank you for all of the hard work that went into this wonderful Reunion. We had the great time at all of the events. It was well planned and organized.   

1970 BOSS W code
OTO2G131726
2012 Mustang GT 6spd 3:73
2014 Mustang Convertible 6spd
Frank

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
    • http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/bosslover/Boss%20junior/?action=view&current=SANY0393.jpg
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 10:06:11 am »
Hey Jeremy let's start something. John didn't mention me either. I can whine with the best of them. It was a great time and I said it before, we could never have these things without people like Randy and Lisa an the rest that give up a lot so we can have fun. THANKS!!!!!!!!

Offline FIJI_99

• Needs A Job
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2011, 03:29:27 pm »
Hey Jeremy let's start something. John didn't mention me either. I can whine with the best of them. It was a great time and I said it before, we could never have these things without people like Randy and Lisa an the rest that give up a lot so we can have fun. THANKS!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!  Man, I think the only time I had as much fun as this weekend may have been BOSS MADNESS!!!  Just because of our impromptu cruise-in, etc.

Randy and Lisa did an awesome job, great seeing everyone.  John, I'm sorry to hear about the tire, you're truck and trailer still look as new as the first time I saw them.