Author Topic: ***2011 BOSS Reunion - Dearborn, MI - Book Ready to Order*** August 17, 2012  (Read 28812 times)

Offline DrBoss302

August 17th Book Chart Updated - Click Here

After learning that another BOSS reunion was to occur at the birthplace of the Mustang in Dearborn, MI during August of 2011, which showcased vintage BOSS Mustangs and BOSS Cougars along with the newly released 2012 BOSS Mustang, a photographic archive needed to be produced to document this historic event. Several unexpected problems which arose during the actual 3 day event (weather, etc.) at times challenged the photographic project's completion, however all hurdles were eventually cleared.

The 2011 BOSS Reunion compendium is a full color publication which recorded many of the highlighted BOSS vehicles via photography and vehicle owner history. To protect vehicle owner's specific location, all vehicle state issued license plates were erased. The book also contains pictures of different reunion events along with images of cross country caravan experiences while pursuing the Dearborn, MI trek.

This book follows the tradition of the 2005 BOSS Reunion compendium held in Carlisle, PA as per below:

This 153 page book is a full color print on glossy 80# paper with laminated covers and a spiral binding which allows the book to lay flat when opened.

Forwarded by Donald Farr, this book summarizes through pictures and stories the festivities that occurred during this three day event. Some of the recorded activities include, but are not limited to the Ford AAI plant tour, track ride oval at Flat Rock, MI, close-up viewing of Larry Shinoda’s original BOSS prototype and concours judging at the Roush museum.

Thank you to those at this link Click Here that previously committed to ordering their number of book (s). Because of your purchase commitment, this book was published.

This chart Click Here shows in red what information is needed from those that previously committed to purchasing a book (s). As the information is received, the chart will reflect updated data.

Each book is $80.00 which includes shipping and handling to the lower 48 states. Shipping is more to Alaska, Hawaii and for international orders. Email me for the final cost for those residents.

Please add $2.00 more for shipping for each additional book mailed in the U.S.

Payment is made via personal check or US/International Postal Money order. No PayPal or credit card payments.

Make payment payable to:

Christopher Matt

And then send to:

Christopher Matt
4092 Forte Road
Oshkosh, WI  54904

With your order include:

1) Your Name
2) Your Forum Name on this site
3) Physical Address - NO Post Office Box
4) City, State and Zip Code
5) Telephone Number
6) Email Address for sending tracking number
7) Number of books ordered

Any questions, then please re-read above information and if not addressed, then feel free to contact me at the following email address with your question (s):

el59camino@hotmail.com

In closing, I would like to state that it was a true honor to document this rare event via the publication of this compendium for future history archival information and also because it’s just plain fun to re-live the memories of this latest BOSS Reunion.

Your BOSS Comrade,

Dr. C.E. Matt
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:55:16 am by DrBoss302 »
________________Circa 1973___________________________________Circa 2008____________________________________Circa 2012_______________
____

Offline Hammer

Christopher, my check is in the mail. Your 05 book was very good and sure this one is as well.

Offline bossneeds

• Needs A Job
  • Life's too short, enjoy every minute!
Checks in the mail for 2.  :D
1967 Tiger MK1-A
1970 Shelby GT350
2013 BOSS 302 LS #712 GO
2016 Shelby GT350 Magnetic blk stripes
2017 GT350R-Magnetic w/white stripes
Wife still Happy, recovering.
BOSS 302's are like a fabulous WI cheddar. Both get better with age and you buy them for your enjoyment, not as an investment.

Offline DrBoss302

Just an update...

All payment for books received last week and prior have been shipped. Recipients will receive an email with their tracking number.

Until next time...

Cheers 

DocBoss
________________Circa 1973___________________________________Circa 2008____________________________________Circa 2012_______________
____

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
    • http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/bosslover/Boss%20junior/?action=view&current=SANY0393.jpg
Doc, check mailed today and thanks for what you do. Us guys have the cars but it's guys like you that keep the hobby alive.

Offline 9F02G196848

• Global Moderator
  • Needs A Job
    • http://www.boss302.com
Just got my book! Awesome job! Looks real nice!

Offline jvkblue70boss

• Cool Newbie
Just received by book today.  Outstanding job Dr. Matt.  Thanks for all your work to document that great event.
John (Original owner)
0F02G122553
Med Blue Metallic
Wide Ratio Trans w/ 3.91 axle
No Shaker, Louvers or Wing

Offline David189412

• No Life
    • Walmer's Garage
Thank you Chris,
Just received the 2011 Reunion Book. Great pictures and stories. It is like reliving the event. I can't put the book down.
Time to plan for the next reuion.
David

Offline boss0048

Checked my delivery date today scheduled for Monday drop off. Cant wait to receive.

Tim
Cheers,
Lorna & Tim Orick

Offline 9F02G196848

• Global Moderator
  • Needs A Job
    • http://www.boss302.com
Time to plan for the next reuion.
David

Tag you're it! Let us know the plans. I'll try and help you..... :)

Offline David189412

• No Life
    • Walmer's Garage
I knew the reuion comment was going to come back and bite me. Anybody else want to play?  I know I don't stand alone on this game.
David
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 08:21:41 am by David189412 »

Offline Skreamr

I received my book Doc, WOW !! I too cant put it down, thanks for the photo credit, and thanks for the wonderful job you did on this.  -Jim

Offline 70BossTA

• Needs A Job
DrBoss302,
           Fantastic job on the book, I just got mine and I could not be any more impressed.  Great book and what a nice way to remember the BEST BOSS weekends ever.  Truly a magical show and one in a lifetime gathering!  Thank you very much!

Ed
Previously owned: 
SFM5S271  65 Shelby (B/P)
#16-Peter Gregg 1971-BIW#1 SBY BM team 
0F02G157794 Second owner - (Grabber Orange)

Offline dieseldave

Thanks Doc, received my book. You did an awesome job. Been reliving the weekend...
dave302

Offline boss0048

Received today Daughter sent a few pages over to tease me.

Tim
Cheers,
Lorna & Tim Orick