BOSS 429 Forums > BOSS 429 General Discussion

34th International Mustang meet Bozeman Montana September Long Weekend 2013

<< < (5/14) > >>

shelbylyle:
Ron Erlacker from Cold Lake Alberta   Look where that is on your maps Boss 429 fans.  He is bringing his  Jade Green 1969 Boss 429 to Bozeman in 2013   He is seeing if his son will bring there 68 1/2 Gt 428 CJ    BOSS BASH in BOZEMAN    www.fordmt.comĀ       Thanks   Lyle

shelbylyle:
The 9000 mile 1970 Boss 429 that is on the Monogram car model   "WILL be in Bozeman at the 34th International Mustang meet  www.fordmt.comĀ  to register   Bring your Boss 429 to the largest gathering of Boss cars since 1969   

ed meyer:
Thats dan gockmans (chicago original owner) car & we preped & delivered that GO b9 to tony montana ranch 3 years ago & had to be pulled up steep roads with trucks & chains to deliver it in deep snow late oct. Dan had many kool cars back in the 70s & i still have a 70 gt500 convertible from him i got in early 80s.

FIJI_99:

--- Quote from: ed meyer on October 12, 2012, 07:41:06 am ---Thats dan gockmans (chicago original owner) car & we preped & delivered that GO b9 to tony montana ranch 3 years ago & had to be pulled up steep roads with trucks & chains to deliver it in deep snow late oct. Dan had many kool cars back in the 70s & i still have a 70 gt500 convertible from him i got in early 80s.

--- End quote ---

Isn't it Calypso?

ed meyer:
Right jeremy it is calypso coral not grabber orange as that was afew years ago & we were working on a GO at the same time (to many cars) & come to think of it we worked on all color combos but pastel / black interior as we have a pastel / white interior in shop now (1of 2) but that isnt the rarest b9 as we have the 69 silver jade here also. Even thou black is rarest 69 color (we worked on 5 of them) the 70 GO - calypso coral- GG -pastel with white interior are very rare NOT grabber blue (as we had 3 in shop at 1 time),  The b9 that confuses me the most is why no more calypso coral/ white interior (only 2 i have run across with 1 in shop now) where are they as 13 were made?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version