Author Topic: For Sale: 1967 Shelby GT500 Replica  (Read 1693 times)

Offline DHouston

• Cool Newbie
For Sale: 1967 Shelby GT500 Replica
« on: January 11, 2004, 09:27:18 pm »
1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Replica. Original 4 speed California GT car from the Los Angeles area (DSO 71). Over the past 2 years, I have been working on making as close a replica to a real 1967 Shelby GT 500 as I can.

Paint is really nice, over $10,000 in paint and Shelby conversions and the car was arrow straight with almost no body work required initially. Very nice, extremely solid original Mustang with no known sheet metal replacement. Recently painted original color in beautiful Nightmist Blue (K). Highly optioned original car with black Deluxe interior, Fold down rear seat, overhead console, power brakes. Added Shelby roll-bar, Shelby Floor mats, all GT500 emblems and side stripes. 351-4V Hot Rod motor, Crane Cam, Hooker headers, Flowmasters with 3 inch exhaust, Holley 650 cfm, full cobra engine kit, Shelby export brace, new 1 inch drop front coils. Brand new 17 inch American Racing Wheels with BF Goodrich G Force radial tires, 245/45/17 front and 255/50/17 rears.

Body was updated with all correct Shelby fiberglass ordered new from Tony Branda including hood, front nose piece, side scoops (top and bottom), trunk lid, quarter extensions and rear panel. New Shelby light kit with all correct front and rear components with highly desirable Inboard front headlights. Correct GT500 Pop open gas cap, chrome exhaust tips with correct rear valence. Car is extremely straight and one of the slickest paint jobs you will find anywhere.

Very fast, fun and loud. This car gets attention everywhere it goes. Well over $40,000 invested in this car to do it right. It is very close to having a real Shelby GT500 at about half the price of an original. But the great thing is you can drive it without worry.

Will take $42,500 or best offer. I'm considering putting it on e-bay in the next few weeks if it doesnt sell quickly.

To see over 100 pictures of the car, please click on or copy the following link:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/E137814F7667604

questions contact me at

daveh351@aol.com

thanks.
Dave