Author Topic: Stolen 1970 Boss 302 from Concord, NC -- VIN 0T02G118146 (Calypso/Vermillion)  (Read 28650 times)

Offline priviello119@gmail.com

• Cool Newbie
Fellow Boss 302'ers,

I am in the midst of a difficult divorce and on June 11, 2013 I became aware that my 1970 Boss 302 with VIN 0T02G118146 was not in the garage at the marital residence where the future ex is staying.  She may have sold it (this was my car before marrying her and she did not have the title), but my attorney had me file a stolen vehicle report with the Concord, NC police.

The VIN has not been titled or registered in NC or nationally at this moment and an alert is out so that it cannot be titled.

If anyone has information on this vehicle please call me or the Concord, NC police at 704-920-5000.

Thank you!!!

Paul Riviello
980-298-2062

Offline iBoss302

|\_o___ ___ ___o_/|
|___|.........|___|

Offline AK 69Boss

• No Life
Ebay ad was from December.  Interesting to see how this will be resolved.  Good luck on your search   

• Cool Newbie
Thank you for the replies leading to the Ebay ad circa December 2012.  There is a picture taken of the interior with the driver's door open.  THAT IS MY CAR!!!  I immediately recognized the red ribbon hanging off the brake release lever (my dear departed mom always wanted my cars to have that to keep me safe).

I am not versed in Ebay.... how do I see if the car was sold?  who the seller was?   who the buyer was?  Selling price?   Etc??

I bought this Boss 302 in April 1980 and have grown very attached to it!  It is a great unrestored, unmolested Boss.

Thank you all for your continued help.

Offline gb70boss302

• Cool Newbie
Paul-
PM me. It's a long shot I imagine, but I may have info for you.

Peter

Offline iBoss302

I would take that EBay auction number and give it to your local authorities.  They likely have the best way to contact EBay.
|\_o___ ___ ___o_/|
|___|.........|___|

• Cool Newbie
The police are planning on contacting Ebay.  I did not see the auction number.... did I miss it?  If anyone has it, could you post it here?  Thanks!

Offline Nitro

• PT Group
  • Needs A Job
  • R.I.P. 12/25/2016
priviello119@gmail.com,
Please keep us all informed of the out come...
Hope you get your car back.
Nitro.
NITROâ„¢

Offline CaBossFan

• Needs A Job
I believe the eBay auction number was 300828801205 for 0T02G118146:

http://www.boss302.com/smf/index.php?topic=60715.0

• Cool Newbie
CaBossFan,
You are correct.  That information was kindly sent to me by gb70boss302 this afternoon.  Thanks to you both.

Nitro,
You bet I will.  I am almost overwhelmed by the outpouring of well-wishes, advice, and information from this group.  No way I can possibly repay.  I have optimism about the outcome.

• Cool Newbie
Progress is being made on locating my Boss 302 with VIN 0T02G118146 as we are preparing the Subpoena for eBay.  Slow, but that is how the legal system works.

Need some help:  Did anyone happen to bookmark, or save, the eBay auction (auction number was 300828801205 for 0T02G118146) from back in December?  I would like to see all the pictures that were in the ad along with the Seller Info.

Thank you

Offline iBoss302

EBay only make the data available for 90 days.  You need to use the auction number and VIN and get that data through your local authority.  One option is to use one of those site that track historical auction data for valuation purposes.    However, it is probably worth waiting for the subpoena.

This thread had a photo that was snagged from the ebay listing.

http://www.boss302.com/smf/index.php?topic=60741.0

Kev
|\_o___ ___ ___o_/|
|___|.........|___|

• Cool Newbie
Thanks for your note, Kev. 

If anyone maybe made a hard copy print-out of this auction please let me know.  Thanks.

Offline dieseldave

Paul, did you PM the guys that posted the picture on this site?
dave302

• Cool Newbie
I did contact him; the pic was extracted from the eBay auction.  Does not have the other pics or auction details.

Thanks to all for your thoughts.  I posted an ad on CraigsList as Reward for Information..... on my missing Boss.  The more eyes and ears there are on this the better.  I am confident the car will be found.

Paul