Author Topic: Stolen 1970 Boss 302 from Concord, NC -- VIN 0T02G118146 (Calypso/Vermillion)  (Read 31422 times)

Offline jkutil

That sucks that your law enforcment is dragging there ass.  Theres a real shocker in this world right.  The police are always present to arrest and right tickets so they make money but god forbid if they actually helped you with a problem.  I see MikelGrady hasn't been on the registry in sometime.  He was last active over a month ago.  Doubt you will be hearing from him anytime soon.   

Offline bossneeds

• Needs A Job
  • Life's too short, enjoy every minute!
What did Mike do?
1967 Tiger MK1-A
1970 Shelby GT350
2013 BOSS 302 LS #712 GO
2016 Shelby GT350 Magnetic blk stripes
2017 GT350R-Magnetic w/white stripes
Wife still Happy, recovering.
BOSS 302's are like a fabulous WI cheddar. Both get better with age and you buy them for your enjoyment, not as an investment.

Offline priviello119@gmail.com

• Cool Newbie
Mikel Grady asked the group at large if anyone had information about my Boss when it was for sale on eBay.  May seem like no big deal, but maybe Mikel made a hard copy of the auction, or talked to the seller, or remembers who the seller was, or where the car was when it was for sale, etc.

He may have some important information which he does not realize he possesses.

Paul

• Cool Newbie
Attention Boss owners in the New Hampshire and Maine area.....

Recently, I have received information on an unrestored 1970 Boss 302 that is now undergoing restoration in either New Hampshire or Maine!

If anyone is aware of engine work being done at a machine shop, or body work underway - or recently done (in the last 8-12 months), or a customer ordering Boss parts, etc.... Please let me know by any means you can (call, text, PM on the Boss site, email).  My gut tells me we are getting close!  Thank you all!

Looking for verification that this is my car with VIN  0T02G118146

Paul Riviello
Concord, NC
priviello119@gmail.com
980-298-2062

• Cool Newbie
I just learned that someone inquired about obtaining a Marti Report on my car in May 2013. 

And I finally have things lined-up to get the subponea server to eBay.  We are getting closer to getting to the bottom of this!!

Thanks to all who have been supplying tips and offering support.

Paul Riviello
priviello119@gmail.com
980-298-2062

Offline john

Re: Stolen 1970 Boss 302 from Concord, NC -- VIN 0T02G118146 (Calypso/Vermillion)
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2013, 11:38:31 pm »
I thought that Mikel Grady was an undertaker/funeral home owner in Indiana.

Maybe google that combo and see if a phone number turns up...you never know.

As a thought, a title would have to be generated for this car. Perhaps check a couple of states DMV to see if that VIN number has appeared recently.

Something like this occurred over in the MOPAR camp with the wheel-standing General Lee. The article on its retrieval might give you some additional tools in tracking down your Boss.

Best of luck in finding your ride. Let us know how things turn out.

• Cool Newbie
Re: Stolen 1970 Boss 302 from Concord, NC -- VIN 0T02G118146 (Calypso/Vermillion)
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2013, 02:11:06 pm »
Hi Everyone....

OK, here is the news that I - and many of you - have been waiting to hear..... 

My car has been located and it is in Eagle Lake, Maine.  Dangerously close to Canada.  I will not list the names of the two guys involved with the car, because this is still a dynamic situation.

The person who purchased the car from my wife has also come forward and has been very cooperative.

I have written to the NC Attorney General, Roy Cooper, and have asked for his help in my case, so I remain hopeful that this story will have a happy, reunited, ending.

Regards and thanks to all for your continued interest and support.

Paul Riviello
priviello119@gmail.com
980-298-2062

Offline jkutil

« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2013, 04:15:14 pm »
Great to  here.  Now you just got to get the legal system to get off of there lazy ass and get your car back. 

Offline iBoss302

« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2013, 07:44:10 pm »
It sounds very hopeful.  Great news!
|\_o___ ___ ___o_/|
|___|.........|___|

Offline CCBossMan

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 08:42:16 am »
Great to hear.  I was hoping whomever had it would fully cooperate, as they are probably a victim of her as well.

• Cool Newbie
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2013, 08:23:29 am »
Thanks for the continued support!!!

CCBossMan --- that's a beautiful '69 !!

Offline dieseldave

Paul, any update on your car? Did you get it back yet? Hope all is well....
dave302

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
Paul, any update on your car? Did you get it back yet? Hope all is well....
I hope things are working out, this deal has sounded raw through the whole thing.
Have you driven a Ford Lately?

https://youtu.be/C2fY6-Ggfoo

2010 Mustang GT Red Candy Metallic
1970 BOSS 302 Mustang Lime Green Metallic
1969 1/2  BOSS 302 Mustang Calypso Coral
1962 Porsche 356B-T6 Silver-Black interior (It's a Porsche that is what they should be.)

Offline 69boss

• PT Group
  • No Life
You attorney should institute a civil lawsuit against your soon to be ex for conversion, the buyer of your car should then "join" that lawsuit as an intervener with an action against her for fraud.

The local police and prosecutor's office should be given copies of all evidence, and she SHOULD be charged with motor vehicle theft, forgery and uttering.  Through the civil case, the judge MIGHT be inclined to make a call over to the prosecutor's office on his own volition to insist that they take action.

Good luck with a messed up situation, if you were in California I would gladly help you out.

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
You attorney should institute a civil lawsuit against your soon to be ex for conversion, the buyer of your car should then "join" that lawsuit as an intervener with an action against her for fraud.

The local police and prosecutor's office should be given copies of all evidence, and she SHOULD be charged with motor vehicle theft, forgery and uttering.  Through the civil case, the judge MIGHT be inclined to make a call over to the prosecutor's office on his own volition to insist that they take action.

Good luck with a messed up situation, if you were in California I would gladly help you out.

Didn't you just now? good advice Sam. It's always fun to cause action against your ex!
John
Have you driven a Ford Lately?

https://youtu.be/C2fY6-Ggfoo

2010 Mustang GT Red Candy Metallic
1970 BOSS 302 Mustang Lime Green Metallic
1969 1/2  BOSS 302 Mustang Calypso Coral
1962 Porsche 356B-T6 Silver-Black interior (It's a Porsche that is what they should be.)