Author Topic: Grabber Blue Boss 351 For Sale In Pennsylvania-SOLD!  (Read 2668 times)

Offline wooahbundy

Grabber Blue Boss 351 For Sale In Pennsylvania-SOLD!
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:35:46 pm »
I have decided to sell my Boss 351 that I have owned since 1984. The car is correctly painted the original grabber blue with argent accents. Original drivetrain is intact. The white interior is in beautiful condition. This vehicle originally came equipped with the following options:

Four Speed Wide Ratio Manual Transmission
Traction-Lok Differential (3.91)
Power Steering
AM/FM Stereo Radio
Center Console
Decor Group
Tinted Glass Complete
Rear Spoiler
White Knit and Vinyl Bucket Interior Trim

The Magnum 500 wheels are original Ford and were added to the vehicle either by the dealership it was purchased from or one of the two owners that had the car before me. This is documented to be a very early production car. Ford records show it to be manufactured on 11/09/70 and that it was the 8th to 17th Boss 351 Mustang manufactured. The selling dealership was Schmidt Ford Sales Inc. out of Baltimore,Maryland.

I purchased the car back in 1984 with approximately 69,000 miles on it. The motor was rebuilt in 1985 and still runs strong. The current mileage now reads 87,458. Paint and body restoration were completed in the late 1990's and as you should be able to see in my pictures the results were excellent. The underneath of the vehicle is solid but never was detailed,as I drove the car sparingly in the summer months for the last 15 years. Twice the car has received a best in class award at the Ford Nationals in Carlisle,Pennsylvania as well as a celebrity favorite pick by Donald Farr of Mustang Monthly Magazine.

The factory intake manifold and original Autolite carburetor are included in the sale although they are not currently on the car. The intake manifold is in fine condition,the carburetor is complete but will need to be rebuilt. Both of these items were removed approximately three years ago when the carburetor started to give me some problems. Currently,an Edelbrock manifold and Holley carburetor are on the vehicle and it is running well. The factory Autolite alternator has also been removed but will be included in the sale. Original rear-end components and transmission still function well,they have not been re-worked or molested in any way. The clutch assembly and exhaust system were both replaced about three years ago.

The trunk area is in excellent condition with the original space-saver spare (never used) intact as well as the red inflator canister (also never used) mounted to the floor beneath it. The proper cap remains on the canister and the correct white valve cap can still be found on the spare tire as well.

I have documentation that goes with the car including my Ford Customer Service Report,the MartiAutoWorks Deluxe Vehicle Report,the original Ford build sheet,and paperwork from Kevin Marti that confirms the early build date of the car. The deluxe Marti report states that this car is 1 of 9 with these paint/trim codes for the 1971 Mustang Sportsroof.

I will be happy to answer any and all questions about the car via e-mail or phone for anyone who has interest in buying.
Dan (717)425-1526
$47,500
Click on the link below for a full picture gallery.
http://s24.photobucket.com/user/darth-joe/library/71%20BOSS%20351

« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 04:35:53 pm by wooahbundy »

Offline mwizz

• No Life
Re: Grabber Blue Boss 351 For Sale In Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 04:56:36 am »
Looks great in grabber blue. Good luck with the sale.
1970 Mustang Boss 302
1966 Mustang GT Convertible