Author Topic: Spare Wheel in the Trunk  (Read 6360 times)

Offline BlueCrescent

Brackets
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2004, 06:13:14 pm »
Kiwiboss, Try Jim Coles........

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
Spare Wheel in the Trunk
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2004, 07:09:17 pm »
Frank,
   This why you are one of the great guys out there!
John Slack
1st universal rule of value,
"Parts are parts, cash is only money and doesn't have the same value. You get that right?"

2nd universal rule of value, "an object is only worth the higher of two values placed upon it by either the current entity in possession of the item, or the value placed on it by an entity wanting to take over possession of the item."

Offline bosscougars

• Needs A Job
Thanks John
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2004, 07:46:56 pm »
John--Whenever I need help, I can always find it. Even though it makes me older, I really am greatful to have been involved with these cars from the beginning. That is why I am willing to help whenever I can. I sure appreciate your kind words. You are a great guy yourself. Knowledgeable and willing to share your knowledge. I wish I was half as smart as I thought I was when I was 17. Live and learn. Dale, I don't think that bend is supposed to be there. I checked one on a Boss 302 and it wasn't. The spring hooks in the one hole ,wraps around the cannister and hooks to the other.

Frank

Offline KIWIBOSS

• http://www.coastlineautomotive.co.nz
The B9 Guys
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2004, 09:28:29 pm »
Frank,Yep, I see the bend in the bracket and hey, thanks for your help. John is rite" your great" mind you, most anyone on this forum is willing to help, which is what it is all about!! I'll get some pics posted on this B9 when i get abit close. It still has the 427 in, the B9 engine will go in when i have it all done.Cheers

Dale(NZL)