Author Topic: 2012 Blue/White BOSS 302 - SOLD  (Read 2284 times)

Offline fordaholic

• Life-long Ford Addict
2012 Blue/White BOSS 302 - SOLD
« on: March 26, 2015, 09:00:29 pm »
 Yesteday our local oldies station was broadcasting live from a local car dealer and I just happened to catch the announcer saying "Mustang BOSS 302". So, immediately after work, instead of going North to pick up my wife, I went South to look at this car.  I only had a few minutes to spend.  The salesman said it had just come in the day before and he didn't even know how many miles it had on it. I asked the price and he thought it was "about $42,000".  I just drove by there again on the way home and it is still sitting on the front line. It is not even on the dealer's website yet- www.dvorakmotors.com , but I would think it should be soon.  I'm in the Bismarck, ND area.  I just thought I'd mention it in case somebody out there might be interested.  I don't work for the dealer, just a BOSS lover. If I had the spare money right now, I would be very interested myself.  If anybody wants more info, the Tel. #'s are on the website, just choose the Bismarck location.  I hope somebody gives it a good home!        Mel
  4-8-15:  just drove by the dealership.  Now on sale for $39,995.  A customer was just getting in the driver's seat.  I'll post when it sells.
  4-22-15  it has been off the lot for a few days, but still on the website.  Now off the site, so I stopped at the dealer - he said it sold a few days ago.  I hope somebody got it that will appreciate it for what it is.
  5-6-15:  one final update.  The car was purchased by a local "car couple".  I talked to them last nite at a local car function.  It make a nice addition to their cool collection.  I will be seeing it around here.  Now I know she went to a good home!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 06:15:58 am by fordaholic »
currently owned:
68 Mustang fastback - owned since 1970.  J code, fact 4 speed, disc brake, fold-down seat, etc.  2010 Sturgis Mustang Rally "Knuckle Choice" award winner (sponsor pick).
33 Ford Victoria - owned since 1973.  All steel.  4 bolt main 351 Cobra Jet, C6.  Driven to "Back to the 50's"  every year.
73 F250 highboy w/8' snowplow
77 F250 highboy.
03 F250 Lariat Crew Cab, V10, Leather
B2 motor - needs a G-code home
Previously owned:
70 Boss 302
71 Mach 1 429 auto
73 Mach 1 351 auto
57 Ford convert.
70 Torino Cobra 429 4spd
many others