Author Topic: Looking for my block 0T02G144168  (Read 1338 times)

Offline kstewart

• Cool Newbie
  • Drop a Gear and Disappear!!!!!!!!!!
Looking for my block 0T02G144168
« on: June 15, 2016, 03:10:41 pm »
Greetings,

I recently purchased the above B2 a couple of months ago, it has been my dream since I was a kid to own one of these. Currently the car has had a total restoration and has been judged a couple times by the Mustang club and received a 650 out of 700. I bought the car from Ken Mackay out of Beaufort SC. It was on hemmings and that's where purchased it from. Currently it has a boss block in it but from a different 70 boss. I searched the posts and saw that Brian B was looking for the block during his restoration process but had no success finding it. I wanted to give it another shot and see if I luck out. I have been combing the posts for the last month and by far this is the best website for looking, researching and finding solid information on these cars. All help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
Re: Looking for my block 0T02G144168
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 06:00:59 pm »
Greetings,

I recently purchased the above B2 a couple of months ago, it has been my dream since I was a kid to own one of these. Currently the car has had a total restoration and has been judged a couple times by the Mustang club and received a 650 out of 700. I bought the car from Ken Mackay out of Beaufort SC. It was on hemmings and that's where purchased it from. Currently it has a boss block in it but from a different 70 boss. I searched the posts and saw that Brian B was looking for the block during his restoration process but had no success finding it. I wanted to give it another shot and see if I luck out. I have been combing the posts for the last month and by far this is the best website for looking, researching and finding solid information on these cars. All help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Welcome to the jungle! I mean welcome to the group, oh, heck, welcome to the family. We'll help when we can, we'll make criticisms we shouldn't, we'll make fun of your Chevrolet or Mopar, friends. You are in for a great time. At the end of the day you'll know it's BOSS, not Boss, and drag packs are not polite conversation........ But we are the best group of Mustang guys on the planet.
John
Parts are parts, cash is only money and doesn't have the same value. You get that right?

1962 Porsche 356B-T6 Silver-Black interior (It's a Porsche that is what they should be.)
1969 1/2  BOSS 302 Mustang Calypso Coral (it's a '69 1/2 the popsicle colors are the best!)
1970 BOSS 302 Mustang Lime Green Metallic
2010 Mustang GT Red Candy Metallic

Offline Boss tales

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 03:51:37 am »
 Well said Mr John Slack .. Welcome kstewart enjoy your B2 . you have come to the right place for advice and help . Cheers  hopefully someone will have details regards your engine block ,,,

Offline CaBossFan

• Needs A Job
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 08:00:12 am »
There is a spreadsheet on The BOSS 302 Registry for owners looking for the original block for their car and "144168" is listed:

http://www.boss302.com/smf/index.php?topic=66309.0

Offline kstewart

• Cool Newbie
  • Drop a Gear and Disappear!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 02:27:52 pm »
bump