Author Topic: Another Boss Registry Member Passed away , We Lost Eric Dickerson a Friend  (Read 6496 times)

Offline 0F02G202911

• Needs A Job
  • Henry Ford III at Peterson
Thanks, John.
Gary
70 B302
68 CJ XR-7 GTE

Offline gt350hr

• Needs A Job
  Eric never wronged me but I also never bought anything from him. I feel bad for those that got hurt from their dealings with him. He's gone , time to move on.
'66 GT350H (6S477)1of 18 white w/blue side stripes - drag raced mostly w / Boss 302 power for 35+ years
68.5 Cobra Jet fb  white w/blue c stripe 4spd
sorry never owned a Boss car just engines
cover Car Craft July '77 with my Boss powered GT350
cover/article Mustang Illustrated Fall 1987 w/all aluminum SK 351 Cleveland powered Mustang II
cover /article Modified Mustangs Feb 2011
cover Mustang Monthly  June 2014

Offline BossRaver

John,   +2 and well said.                 Death does not a good person make. It is just the final act of living.

Offline BUSTED

Eric never did me any wrong, and I am well aware of the issues that he brought to many people.   Though I think unless you have anything forgiving to say...please remind yourself...let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
    • http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/bosslover/Boss%20junior/?action=view&current=SANY0393.jpg
John, +3 I agree

Offline bosstwins

• No Life
If you didn't get victimized by someone, it's pretty easy to say it's time to move on. I'd still like my $2k back, and restitution for the other victims. Not casting stones here, just calling it like it is.
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing - Edmund Burke

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
We're all done.