Author Topic: 2013 Boss 302 LS For Sale - SOLD  (Read 2269 times)

Offline BillyBoss

2013 Boss 302 LS For Sale - SOLD
« on: January 29, 2017, 04:32:13 pm »
2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca - No. 502, Black - 1,105 Miles - $44,000

I have decided to sell my Boss 302 after much consideration and with mixed feelings. I originally purchased the car to be tracked, but life has gotten in the way and I simply have not been able to track it or use it they way it was intended to be used. It has never been tracked.  I am the original owner. I purchased it from a Ford dealer in Arizona and had it shipped to me in Illinois. Car is currently sleeping in my heated garage for the winter, as it has since I acquired it. It has never seen snow or rain.  The car is stock, with the exception of window tinting done by the dealer before I even purchased. Track key is enabled. Front splitter is not installed (to keep it street legal in Illinois) but I have it along with all parts. Brake cooling ducts installed. Exhaust restricter plates removed and I still have them to go with the car.  Owner kit and window sticker included with Boss cover. Front license plate installation is completely reversible - no holes drilled. It is mounted with an upside down F-150 bracket that is between the chin spoiler and the bumper and cable tied.

I have more pictures I can send; having difficulty reducing size for this post.

Feel free to email or PM me with questions.

Thank you.

Bill
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 10:38:27 am by BillyBoss »

Offline BillyBoss

Re: 2013 Boss 302 LS For Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 12:43:20 pm »
Sale pending.

Offline BillyBoss

Re: 2013 Boss 302 LS For Sale - SOLD
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:38:53 am »
SOLD!