Author Topic: Plans for mugs update - please read. 60 available but...  (Read 313 times)

Offline bossneeds

• Needs A Job
  • Life's too short, enjoy every minute!
Plans for mugs update - please read. 60 available but...
« on: August 20, 2019, 09:40:36 pm »
Reluctantly, I have cancelled our trip to the Reunion.

Some of you know that my wife had a brain tumor removed in March of 2018. While it was benign and the surgery was successful, there are some memory issues that makes traveling more difficult. Coupled with the amount of work and not being able to find worthwhile employees, I have cancelled our hotel reservation and have sent Lisa an email as well.

I have the 60 mugs available and will post a picture as soon as I can. I will also post a price for the mugs and shipping for those who want one or more. Those that requested a mug prior, will have priority.

I am sorry for the changes, but life sometimes gets in the way.

I am sure you will all have a great time and I will miss meeting those of you that I have not already met. I actually pulled out the LS today and sadly, will put it away tomorrow.

Gerhard
1967 Tiger MK1-A
1970 Shelby GT350
2013 BOSS 302 LS #712 GO
2016 Shelby GT350 Magnetic blk stripes
2017 GT350R-Magnetic w/white stripes
Wife still Happy, recovering.
BOSS 302's are like a fabulous WI cheddar. Both get better with age and you buy them for your enjoyment, not as an investment.

Offline Gus-SK-Boss

• PT Group
  • No Life
Re: Plans for mugs update - please read. 60 available but...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2019, 03:53:30 pm »
Sorry to hear that I was hoping to get a chance to meet you in person I'll take one if you have one left send me a PM on price and when to ship out the check to you. Thanks and I hope everything goes well for you.
Gus