Author Topic: 50th anniversary West Coast and PNW Medford BOSS 302 Gathering Aug. 2,3 & 4 2019  (Read 4990 times)

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
    • http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/bosslover/Boss%20junior/?action=view&current=SANY0393.jpg
I will leave Thursday morning headed north and meet Bob and we will continue to Redding Ca. and stay the night. Gary will meet us at my hotel Friday Morning and we will continue on Interstate 5 north and get in Friday afternoon. Anyone wishing to join in is welcome. PM me and we will exchange phones to keep in touch. This is going to be so much fun.

Offline BOSSwish

Looking forward to meeting all you guys! I'm not looking forward to the heat. I'm a Canadian that will be seeking the shade all weekend. A pleasant 75 deg. F would've been fine for me.

Please stop me if i complain though as it will most likely be snowing by October up here so remind me of that.

Thank you

Philip
Tell the truth...there's less to remember that way - Indian Larry

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
    • http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/bosslover/Boss%20junior/?action=view&current=SANY0393.jpg
Looking forward to meeting all you guys! I'm not looking forward to the heat. I'm a Canadian that will be seeking the shade all weekend. A pleasant 75 deg. F would've been fine for me.

Please stop me if i complain though as it will most likely be snowing by October up here so remind me of that.

Thank you

Philip
We may live down here but I for one will still complain about the heat. I would love 75. We'll all find any shade we can. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Offline 007toys

• Cool Newbie
We will be leaving the East bay area Friday morning around 8:00-9:00 and driving straight up to Medford. Couldn't get the Boss finished in time so we'll be in our 2007 GT500.  I'm not sure if that fits with anyone else but we're open to catching up with anyone that will be around.
Tom

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
We will be leaving the East bay area Friday morning around 8:00-9:00 and driving straight up to Medford. Couldn't get the Boss finished in time so we'll be in our 2007 GT500.  I'm not sure if that fits with anyone else but we're open to catching up with anyone that will be around.
Tom

Tom,
We are very much looking forward to meeting you face to face, I understand as well not being able to finish a car for Medford, but the group of people attending will be a great sounding board/resource for you and others doing a restoration.
John
Have you driven a Ford Lately?

https://youtu.be/C2fY6-Ggfoo

2010 Mustang GT Red Candy Metallic
1970 BOSS 302 Mustang Lime Green Metallic
1969 1/2  BOSS 302 Mustang Calypso Coral
1962 Porsche 356B-T6 Silver-Black interior (It's a Porsche that is what they should be.)

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
Tom
Tom,
Sorry to hear the Boss won't be done. Bob and I are leaving Thursday and staying in Redding Ca. Meeting Gary Friday morning late and heading to Medford on 5. I would guess we would leave Redding around 10 or 11. If you want to meet us, you are welcome.

Offline ed meyer

• No Life
Would love to go to  the west coast boss meet but leaving for africa hunting trip sat. that we planned last year and didnt know about the west coast meet a year ago.

Offline 007toys

• Cool Newbie
Sorry to hear the Boss won't be done. Bob and I are leaving Thursday and staying in Redding Ca. Meeting Gary Friday morning late and heading to Medford on 5. I would guess we would leave Redding around 10 or 11. If you want to meet us, you are welcome.
[/quote]

I sent you a P.M. Hope we can catch up!
Tom