Author Topic: 50th anniversary West Coast and PNW Medford BOSS 302 Gathering Aug. 2,3 & 4 2019  (Read 5502 times)

Offline OFO2G154573

John -

All booked (SpringHill)  - thanks for the heads up.  Appreciate everyone's efforts on this, should be fun.

Bob
OF02G154573 (owned since 12/88)
Saleen 90-140 (7-UP car - original owner)
1965 Porsche 356 C
2014 F150

Offline 007toys

• Cool Newbie
Thanks for setting this up. I’m booked at the Springhill. See you there.
Tom

Offline BOSSwish

Count me in with my 69 B2. I will just need to book my hotel.
Philip
Tell the truth...there's less to remember that way - Indian Larry

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
Count me in with my 69 B2. I will just need to book my hotel.
Philip

Philip,
So far everyone has said that the links are working well. Glad to hear that a '69 is coming. I'm bringing my '70.
John
Have you driven a Ford Lately?

https://youtu.be/C2fY6-Ggfoo

2010 Mustang GT Red Candy Metallic
1970 BOSS 302 Mustang Lime Green Metallic
1969 1/2  BOSS 302 Mustang Calypso Coral
1962 Porsche 356B-T6 Silver-Black interior (It's a Porsche that is what they should be.)

Offline 0F02G117160

John, i responded to your pm.  I’m in.  Hotel reservations booked now as well.

Tim

Offline BOSSwish

John, will my 69 be the only 4 eyed freak at the show?
On another note, will there be parking for my trailer as I want to stay at the hotel with the room for my trailer. I most likely will be putting my car in the trailer at night. If the weather is good I may consider leaving it outside under a car cover as long as there is security, but most likely wouldn't.

Thanks for you and the team for organising this gathering. How many cars do you think will register and how many cars will just show up? Is this strictly for us BOSS guys or do you suspect other FORDS and Mustangs will show up?

Oh, on a third note: I really want some Argent wheels and the PolyGlas tires for this show, but I cannot find date code correct Argents, so does anyone know if Specialty Wheel still making them?

Philip

Offline MD69Boss

• Needs A Job

Oh, on a third note: I really want some Argent wheels and the PolyGlas tires for this show, but I cannot find date code correct Argents, so does anyone know if Specialty Wheel still making them?

Philip

Philip, Specialty Wheels that created my custom Argent Magnums are no longer in business, I think they have been defunct for five plus years now...

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 01:49:59 pm by MD69Boss »

Offline BOSSwish

Dana, I just bought 4 PolyGlas no size tires so that is step one. Although my car did come with the chrome Magnum 500's I still am looking for a set of 4 Argent Magnum 500's. Them with the PolyGlas on an Acapulco Blue 69 look spectacular.

I also have a complete Scott Fuller exhaust system coming so I will have that ready for this gathering. I had a backfire and imploded my muffler, and I also had some scrapes on the H-Pipe so I thought I would go all in so it all looks the same condition.

I will rebuild the carb in the next few weeks, then its off to my detailer for a detail of the paint, although it still looks good.

I am also thinking of selling my 24' enclosed (as I sold the 63 Galaxie) and getting a 22' enclosed and in Aluminum.

Lastly, booked the hotel so I'm good to go.

Expensive, but fun hobby (passion).

Philip

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
We still have rooms and parking spots available for this upcoming great event! I just wanted to bring it out to the top of the list. John

1962 Porsche 356B-T6 Silver-Black interior (It's a Porsche that is what they should be.)

Offline yyoxxx

• No Life
Booked our room today, bringing the 70 Boss  medium blue blue interior

Gerry and Lynda

Offline mike g

Just booked my room tonight . Hope to bring my medium blue 70 Boss. May have another Vancouver BC boss owner interested as well .
Appreciate the efforts of all the organizers of this event!
Mike Girdler.

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
Right now we have 10-1970 BOSS 302 Mustangs  and  1-1969 BOSS 302 Mustang (Thanks Philip!)  This is a start!

We have heard from several  people that they’re interested in going but we’ve not seen them commit.  Well,  its time to stop hemming and hawing………Let’s make this happen!!!

Still looking for Cougars, BOSS 351's and BOSS 429’s. 

Typically, the people we have talked to that have put together events say that they last 30 days are when everybody decides to commit to going.   However, based on the hotel contract, and keeping our block of room reservations,  people need to book by June 28th.    After this date, we are releasing any  unreserved rooms in our block.

P.M. me  if you have any questions.     Get on Board and make your reservations!

The link below will take you to webpage with all the reservation links;

http://www.boss302.com/smf/index.php?topic=80617.msg536927#msg536927

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 10:26:04 am by JohnSlack »

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
    • http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/bosslover/Boss%20junior/?action=view&current=SANY0393.jpg
John,
Booked at Springhill. If all goes well I'll be there.

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
John,
Booked at Springhill. If all goes well I'll be there.

It will be great to see you there!

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
    • http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/bosslover/Boss%20junior/?action=view&current=SANY0393.jpg
That's all we have is 11 Boss cars coming. You guys that miss this will kick yourself later. I did an event like this in 07 and we all wondered if it would be any good. Everyone that came said it was so much fun just being with others. Some of us still talk about it. The best time they ever had. Most everyone goes to these car shows and the competition and trophies. An event like this is relaxing and just time to hang out. Any weekend you can just talk  about and look at Boss Mustangs is a great weekend. I know the rooms are booked but there are always ways.

Another note to others coming. Over the years Boss 302 stuff is in all kinds of things. There is die cast, pictures,Posters, cups, glasses,calendars and all kinds of things. I collect all kinds of things with Boss 302 on it. If you have anything else you collect bring it along. The cars are really cool but kind of fun to see what kinds of things the Boss 302 name has generated. Kinda like show and tell. No not "you show me yours and I'll show you mine". I plan on bringing a few things and also my R/C cars. anyone want to race?