Author Topic: (SOLD) Adjusted Price! 2013 Red Boss 302 with 6.5K miles  (Read 323 times)

Offline BossBum

(SOLD) Adjusted Price! 2013 Red Boss 302 with 6.5K miles
« on: January 06, 2019, 06:40:49 am »
Car is practically new with no modifications. I acquired the car from the second owner in a trade and have decided to let it go. The prior owner was an older gentleman with a small collection of cars and this particular car was the newest one and I believe he decided he wanted to go a little “older.” Car has the TracKey activated and the airbag recall for both sides has been completed. Full service with oil and filter change was recently completed at a Ford dealership. Clean CARFAX and clear title in my name. Car is located in NC. Please PM me with any questions.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 05:49:53 pm by BossBum »

Offline BossBum

(SOLD) Price Adjustment - 2013 Red Boss 302 with 6.5K miles
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 04:25:02 pm »
Car is practically new with no modifications. I acquired the car from the second owner in a trade and have decided to let it go. The prior owner was an older gentleman with a small collection of cars and this particular car was the newest one and I believe he decided he wanted to go a little “older.” Car has the trackey activated and the airbag recall for both sides has been completed. Car is located in NC. Please PM me with any questions.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 05:50:33 pm by BossBum »