Author Topic: WANTED RADIATOR CORES 200 DOLLARS  (Read 210 times)

Offline KevinsKlassics

WANTED RADIATOR CORES 200 DOLLARS
« on: June 08, 2019, 06:40:10 am »
I am looking for radiator cores, these will come out of 351 cars, 302 cars, CJ cars and a lot of different Mustangs. I have pictures but for some reason I cant add them here when I hit attachments it doesnt give me that option. I will pay 200 dollars if both tanks and straps are correct or 50 dollars for each correct piece. The top tank has to say fomoco in the small letters with the line around it, the bottom tank can have the automatic holes in there or not either way is fine I just need the opening to be on the drivers side. The side straps are the lighter steel version and there are several variation that are correct. It doesnt manner what it says on the straps because I will restamp them. Just to make it clear I will pay 50 dollars for the correct top, 50 dollars for the correct bottom and 50 dollars each for each correct strap and I dont care about the core that gets replaced anyway. Plus I will pay for shipping to my shop. If you want pictures on your phone or emailed to you just let me know. Thanks Kevin Manley 612-275-8722 kevinmanley2005@yahoo.com