Author Topic: Boss reunion  (Read 486 times)

Offline Gus-SK-Boss

• PT Group
  • No Life
Boss reunion
« on: September 08, 2019, 10:09:38 am »
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone at the show Randy and Lisa for everything. I also wanted to thank everyone that visited me and talks about the Warren Tope Trans Am Mustang and help me unload it and load it back into the trailer. And those of you that came by,  I enjoy talking to you about all the intakes and stuff. And thanks to Scott again for  helping me load the car ( Scott your tribute car was fantastic). Ed it was fun seeing you again and thanks for the help as well. It was fun seeing Bob Perkins again, and to meet Tim Olive I really enjoy talking to you as well as so many other members I really had a great time talking to you guys. And thanks you guys who bought some of my Boss toy cars memorabilia and the poster.
Thank
Gus Tarrab

Offline 1109RWHP

• No Life
Re: Boss reunion
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 06:24:47 pm »
Tom and I really enjoyed talking to you. We both learned a lot. I knew who you were as soon as I saw Warren's car there after seeing it in your signature here so many times. I had no idea you would be there with it. You should have been on the list of celebrity car showing up! Displays like yours are what made the event so good. Glad we could help you load up. It looked like you had your hands full. Next time we meet I want to hear that car run. No more pushing! LOL.

Offline Gus-SK-Boss

• PT Group
  • No Life
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 06:47:07 pm »
Yeah next time we meet I'll try to make sure the car is running I've been talking with Mitch Junior and we're trying to work up a plan to get the car back on the Racetrack. Lol

Gus

Offline 1109RWHP

• No Life
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 07:52:11 pm »
Sounds good!

Offline 70BossTA

• Needs A Job
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 05:27:54 pm »
Gus,
        So good to see you again too!  Last time I saw the Tope Mustang was at Road America in 1980 Trans-Am !!!  Thanks for bringing it out of hibernation!  Mitch would be the GUY to get some thunder back under the hood of the Mustang again!!  EXCELLENT!

Ed
Previously owned: 
SFM5S271  65 Shelby (B/P)
#16-Peter Gregg 1971-BIW#1 SBY BM team 
0F02G157794 Second owner - (Grabber Orange)

Offline XEngr

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2019, 11:03:39 am »
I took pictures of all of Gus's intakes at the show, plus other pictures of the race cars at the show, but have been too busy to figure out how to post the pics.  Anyone here that I can send these digital pictures for posting?

Offline 1109RWHP

• No Life
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2019, 05:08:54 pm »
I can post them. TOOFASTTBIRD@verizon.net