Author Topic: B-9 oil pan or motor mounts at a discount for a donation to charity  (Read 352 times)

Offline KevinsKlassics

I have a charity that I strongly believe in you can look at it here hikingforhope.org it is for sex trafficking young women in Nepal. Anyway I am the guy that reproduced the B-9 oil pan and I sell them for 450 plus 35 dollars shipping. If anyone wants one and they donate 350 to this cause I will ship it out and I will pay for the shipping. Make sure when you go to this web page that you scroll down and donate to Kevin and Janet Manleys portion we are trying to raise 10K for this cause. I also sell the B-9 motor mounts for 300 dollars plus shipping and I will sell those for 250 donation and free shipping. Thanks Kevin Manley 612-275-8722 kevinmanley2005@yahoo.com Stock up now for a good cause.
     I have had a lot of very generous car people donate to this cause but so far only one person has taken me up on this site for this offer. I have raised over 7K so far so I have decided now to try and raise 10K. You can see what I sell these items for retail and I have for years. If anyone donates 1K to this cause I will sell them 5 of either one of these and I will pay for shipping. 5 oil pans or 5 motor mounts or a combination of either you want. This will be tax deductible for you plus this is below my cost to have these made. I will only do this for 2 people and maybe a couple of you need to go in together. Go to hikingforhope.org and hit the donate button and then scroll down 10 pictures to Kevin and Janet and hit the donate button again and then it will prompt you through showing you how to pay. Thanks Kevin Manley 612-275-8722
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 11:52:04 am by KevinsKlassics »

Offline KevinsKlassics

Re: B-9 oil pan or motor mounts at a discount for a donation to charity
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 11:57:33 am »
I have made modifications please read if you are interested in a great deal for several parts. Thanks Kevin

Offline KevinsKlassics

Re: B-9 oil pan or motor mounts at a discount for a donation to charity
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 09:22:13 am »
Thanks Lyle and Bernie for buying the large package of items and donating the money to hikingforhope.org. That offer is now over since two people took me up on the offer but you can still get the motor mounts by donating 250 to the charity. Thanks for all the guys that bought the motor mounts. Kevin Manley