Author Topic: West Coast "year of the Boss"  (Read 439 times)

Offline prjohnson3

• No Life
    • http://s1179.photobucket.com/albums/x400/bosslover/Boss%20junior/?action=view&current=SANY0393.jpg
West Coast "year of the Boss"
« on: December 02, 2019, 10:13:52 pm »
After attending the event in Medford Oregon this past summer, a few of us realized the importance of Boss Mustang get togethers. We had a great time with other Boss owners.
Hagerty will be having a car show May 2nd at Laguna Seca raceway. I attended last year and had a great time. There is a lot of history between the Boss Mustang and Laguna Seca. Even a Boss 302 that carries the Laguna Seca name so it. seems fitting to have a get together there. We will have our own area to park in (with a significant car count) and will have the event in partnership with SVRA (Sportscar Vintage Racing Association). There will be a lot of vintage racing going on including the Historic Trans Am group and the modern day Trans Am group. There will be tickets for two for two days to the event included with the car show entry. Hagerty will run the show but we get our own area to park in . This includes old and new Boss Mustangs. Last year it was the Cobra club and they had about thirty cars. To get exclusive area we will need some numbers. Please email me with questions and let me know you will attend. prjohnson@comcast.net

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:52:46 pm by prjohnson3 »

Offline OFO2G154573

Re: West Coast "year of the Boss"
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 03:30:20 pm »
Paul -

Looking forward to attending the SVRA event at Laguna Seca.  As you know, we have about a half dozen B302 cars in Monterey, but if we could get a the NorCal, and or, SoCal group together - that would be terrific. 

Great talking to you about this, I'm going to call the Embassy Suites to see what rates they can provide for early May.  Be in touch my friend.

Take care,

Bob
OF02G154573 (owned since 12/88)
Saleen 90-140 (7-UP car - original owner)
1965 Porsche 356 C
2014 F150