Author Topic: 1970 Boss 302 Drag Pack Car for sale Calypso Coral 48,000 miles California Car  (Read 1422 times)

Offline BrentBoss302

• Cool Newbie
Motivated to sell my 70 B2 Drag Pack car after 42 years of sitting in my garage. 48,000 miles. Deluxe Marti report, and appraisal from Aldridge Motorsports. 0 rust, not a show car, but nice original car. Engine rebuilt by Denny Aldridge less than 500 miles ago. Vin: OF02G127518 Dearborn built; sold at Beattie Motors in Monterey Ca. Not the original engine, but numbers do match. Engine oil cooler, 4.30 traction lock. Original paint, except right front fender and under hood. Original interior & AM/eight track player. Please call or text Brent @ 503 858-8755 & will send photos, Marti report and appraisal. Appraised @ $68,000. Asking $68,000 Ready to sell for best cash offer. Please be respectful with offers. Thanks for looking.
Sorry folks, cannot get photos to upload. Photos are on my computer, but cant figure out how load them on ad ??? Can email or text them upon request. Car is located south of Portland Oregon.

Offline mgreene

• No Life
What do you mean by " Not the original engine, but numbers do match" ?
1969 428SCJ Mach 1
1966 GT-350H
1972 Pantera

Offline BrentBoss302

• Cool Newbie
Not the original engine, but block was decked and stamped with vin number. I'm not the type to tell people its the original engine when its really not. Some folks would do that, but not me! Hope that clears it up.
Thank you for looking

Offline JohnSlack

• Needs A Job
Not the original engine, but block was decked and stamped with vin number. I'm not the type to tell people its the original engine when its really not. Some folks would do that, but not me! Hope that clears it up.
Thank you for looking

Thank you for your honesty.
John
1st universal rule of value,
"Parts are parts, cash is only money and doesn't have the same value. You get that right?"

2nd universal rule of value, "an object is only worth the higher of two values placed upon it by either the current entity in possession of the item, or the value placed on it by an entity wanting to take over possession of the item."